Sunday 21 July 2013

Surprise Baby Shower for My Friend :)

Good evening all! Had an absolutely wonderful weekend. And to finish it off today along with some fabulous ladies I celebrated to upcoming arrival of a friends sweet little one :) I just LOVE throwing baby showers and when it is a surprise it is even more fun. 

Thought it would be neat to share the decor I made and also thought it would be fun to through it into the pot at Seize the Birthday ~ Anything Goes Challenge because a baby shower after all is celebrating the upcoming birth of a baby... See where I am going with that? :)

My Challenge:



My Projects:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


And now it is time to get to cleaning my craft room so I can start another fabulous week of projects!!!

*Note: The actual cupcakes were made by my good friend Brenda Hofstatter at Sugar & Paper Creations!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome decorations as always Hayley! Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete