Wednesday 17 July 2013

Freshly Made Sketches & Merry Monday ~ Merry!

I have to say I enjoy crafting along side my little man in the mornings when Claire is having her first nap :) Here is the project Ethan made today {with some help from mommy of course}! 


A Mommy Alligator protecting her eggs {that is why she needed "angry eyes" lol}! 

And while he was adding the spot and we were waiting for her to dry... I got to make a card :) Here is a card I have made using the Freshly Made Sketch this week! I am having SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with my *NEW* Holiday Mini items!!! And of course I will be linking up once again at Merry Monday for their July Anything Goes challenge & at Crafty Hazelnut's Anything Goes Christmas challenge :) 

My Challenge:




My Card:

Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Old Olive
  • Whisper White
  • Season of Style DSP Stack
Inks:
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Old Olive
  • Versamark
Stamps:
  • Lovely as a Tree
  • Christmas Collectibles
  • A Round Array
Embellishments:
  • Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon
  • Whisper White Bakers Twine
  • Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder
Tools:
  • Christmas Ornament Punch
  • 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
  • Heat Tool

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Haley, these colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Alligator!! Love you card - wonderful layers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sideways use of the fir tree image, and isn't it fun to be creating Xmas cards on the hottest day of the year!!! You and your sun rock, with Model Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous. You've affirmed for me that I need this Christmas DSP. And I love the way you've used Lovely As A Tree here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful sneak peek, Hayley! Love the "branches"! Thanks again for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card Hayley! I love the use of the patterns and the new Christmas Ornament! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete