Wednesday 24 July 2013

Friday Mashup, Merry Monday ~ Colour Me Christmas!

Continuing along enjoying my fabulous Holiday Mini stash I have created another card! I am entering this one in the fun challenge over at The Friday Mashup, we were given this fab sketch and asked to mash it up with using our *NEW* favourite stamp set! Well it just so happens I have a few... I am also entering this card in the Merry Monday Anything Goes challenge & Crafty Hazelnut's Anything Goes Christmas challenge :)

And speaking of Merry Monday and it's fabulous creator... My good friend Tara and I had the pleasure of meeting Lesley Croghan yesterday afternoon as her and her husband are in our neck of the woods visiting family. It was so lovely to finally meet the person behind the fabulous blog challenges we enjoy playing along with and working along with her over at Dynamic Duos.


My Challenge:




My Card:




Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Old Olive
  • Whisper White
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Season of Style DSP
Inks:
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Old Olive
  • Crumb Cake
  • Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:
  • Colour Me Christmas
  • Christmas Messages
  • Oh, Hello

7 comments:

  1. So jealous that you ladies got to meet! I'm sure you had a fabulous time!
    Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card Hayley! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable Christmas card Hayley! And great photo of you,Tara and Lesley!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Christmas card! Getting a head start... How lucky you are to meet some DT members a couple weeks in a row. *jealous* Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Hayley, I'm SO jealous that you got to meet Lesley in person! Thank you for sharing the pic of the three of you!! Your card is fantastic! It's a wonderful combination of classic, whimsical, and on trend! Thank you for joining up this week with the Merry Monday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable. Love the image and the arrow below. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete