Hope you are all having a great week! Here is my Atlantic Hearts Challenge card for the week :)
We would LOVE for you to pop by and join in! Here are a few helpful guidelines to remember to keep the challenge fun for all!
- You can create ANY project (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc) as long as it uses our sketch.
- Any and all products accepted; no limitations - GO NUTS!
- Each entry must be a new project! It is fun to create afterall!
- Your project must be shared with us using the inlinkz submission tool.
- We ask that you submit a direct link to the project photo of your entry/blog post.
- We ask that you create a link back to our challenge that you are entering, it must be visible on your blog post or in the photo comments if posting through an online gallery (if your link is from Photobucket, Facebook, Flickr, etc the photo privacy must be set to "public" otherwise we won't be able to come see your great project.
- Feel free to combine your project with other challenges (except other sketch challenges of course!).
- Must be submitted by the deadline, and...
- MOST important: Have FUN creating :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Pistachio Pudding & Soft Suede
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter & Delightful Dozen
Embellishments: 1/8" Silver Ribbon & Martha Stewart Pearl Acrylic Paint
Tools: Fancy Font Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch & Stampin' Sponge
Michelle S (blog co creator) / Darla (blog co creator) / Anna / Anna-Carin / Barbara / Beth / Brandi/Candra/Caroline/Carrie /Chantal / Jessica / Krista / Lajeania / Lucy / Margaret / Mary / Michelle H / Pam / Rebecca /Shari/Tarah