Saturday 13 July 2013

Dynamic Duos ~ One Small Word...

Good afternoon all! So I survived my first full week alone with the kiddos (my husband started back to work after a lovely 9 month parental leave). We had an absolutely fabulous time and it made me realize that I am so very happy and our family is complete. Sooo much to feel blessed about this past year :)

Okay moving along with my Dynamic Duos card for the week. This little card I made a few weeks ago for friends of ours who were expecting a baby. They did not know if they were having a boy or a girl but I was REALLY getting a girly vibe so I went with my gut and created this... Their little bundle arrived yesterday and... IT'S A GIRL!!! Cannot wait to meet her :) 


We would absolutely love for you to come and join in the fun with us! Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
  1. Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
  2. Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
  3. Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
  4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
  5. Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Sahara Sand
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Whisper White
  • Subtles DSP Stack
Inks:

  • Sahara Sand
  • Pink Pirouette
Stamps:
  • One in a Million
Embellishments:
  • Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Basic Pearls
Tools:
  • Labels Collection Framelites Dies


Please feel free to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Dynamic Ladies! 



7 comments:

  1. Such an ADORABLE baby card, Hayley!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley the big banners are so fun, lovely baby card. Perfect for my great niece born today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautifully soft colors! An altogether lovely keepsake as well.

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable Hayley! I love the mix of patterned papers you've used for the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...I like all the DSP banners - it is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet and dainty baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice way to make your banners by using double layers. Such a cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete