Wednesday 10 July 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch, The Colour Throwndown & SUO Challenges ~ Happy 5th Anniversary to The Colour Throwdown Crew!

I am popping in with a super quick post as I am just on my way out to dinner with a friend and fellow stamper to meet a stamping friend and fellow Design Team member as she is in town for a vacation! So exciting to be able to connect with someone I have only "known" online :) 

The lovely ladies at The Colour Throwdown are celebrating 5 years (hence the 5 stars!) of challenges this week ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!! So I wanted to make them a special card for this occasion :) I am also playing along at CAS(E) This Sketch & for the first time SUO Challenge, we were asked to use our favourite accessory (for me that is dazzling diamonds glitter!). 

My Challenges:






My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • So Saffron
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Melon Mambo
  • Whisper White
  • Gingham Garden DSP 
Inks:

  • So Saffron
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Melon Mambo
  • Crumb Cake
Stamps:
  • Happy Hour
  • Simply Stars
Embellishments:
  • Bermuda Bay 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Dazzling Diamonds

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so festive!! Love the color combination and the use of the shimmer paper :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hayley, love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! This is perfect for a celebration! Love the sparkly stars. Thanks for joining us for the CTD's anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little drink stamps and I love how you added all the sparkly stars!!! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate the Color Throwdown's 5th anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever little card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your glittery stars! What a perfect accessory for your card. Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete