Tuesday 16 July 2013

CAS-ual Friday ~ Polka Dot Fun!

Good Morning all! Popping in with a quick post before lunch time :) I have recently rediscovered my love affair with Pinterest and all the fabulous creations lovely ladies and gents out there in the crafting world have to share! 

I was looking for a sweet and simple card to make for a little birthday girl and this lovely creation fit the bill :) Please stop by and visit the original artist Janina and send her some bloggy love!

I will be using this sweet little birthday card to play along at CAS-ual Fridays and Seize the Birthday :)

My Challenges:



My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
  • Calypso Coral
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • IN Colours 2013-2015 DSP Stack
  • Subltes DSP Stack
Inks:

  • Crumb Cake
  • Calypso Coral
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps:
  • Remembering Your Birthday
Tools:
  • Small Heart Punch
  • Postage Stamp Punch
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. Of geese I LOVE this card Hayley, super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little hearts are just so adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable birthday card, Hayley. I love the negative space you used. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little tiles with the hearts and the patterned papers you used. The embossing is so much fun! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is darling! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving all the hearts :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete