I made this card for a very special little boy who just happens to be celebrating his birthday 1 day before mine :) His mother reached out on Facebook because Colin was not very excited about his upcoming birthday because due to his disabilities, social skills are difficult for him and he felt that no one would want to help him celebrate.
His page (that he still knows nothing about!) now has over 2 million likes and his parents have been receiving thousands of birthday cards and gifts in the mail to him so far. So very moving to see how many truly wonderful people there are out there wanting to come together to help make this little guys 11th birthday one he will never forget!
If you would like to send a card to this little guy you can post it to: Colin @ PO box 756, Richland, MI 49083-0756.
Now onto the challenge...!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, 2013-2015 In Colours DSP Stack & Subtles DSP Stack
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Sky, Basic Gray & Pistachio Pudding
Stamps: Simply Stars, Notable Alphabet, Remembering Your Birthday & Starburst Sayings