Saturday 8 February 2014

LOVE this DSP :)

Those of you who know me, know I am an East Coaster born and raised! So when I see some Nautical themed goodies you know I just HAVE to have them :) Here is a card I created yesterday so share with you all...

The sketch I used was from Create with Connie & Mary :)


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Smokey Slate, Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White & High Tide DSP
Inks: Smokey Slate & Calypso Coral
Stamps: By the Tide
Embellishments: Sweet Sorbet Accessories & Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! Love the papers and colors! And those little cork pieces are a perfect accent! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! By the Tide is one of my favorite sets and I love how you paired it with the dsp. Fun use of the cork embellishments too. They remind me of clams! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I love your sea-themed card! Love the colors and the images are perfect for the focal point! Great use of the cork embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great nautical card! You have combined the DSP's nicely and I love the added cork embellishments! Great man card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I agree - I did't get this DSP but I need to now! And I love what you did with those little cork pieces! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like how you used those cork pieces. So many of them are so small, but they look great combined! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOO...I LOVE the look of this! What a great take on the sketch. And I just LOVE the use of the cork pieces! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete