Friday 7 February 2014

You & Me!

WAHOO the weekend is here :) Quick post for your all before I hit the hay! 

For this card I used the sketch from Retro Sketches (congrats on your 100th sketch!!!), the colour theme from The Colour Throwdown & The concept from CASology (but then after I sat and thought about it this card is not very CAS... I thought I would share anyway!)...

My Challenges:




My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Real Red & Venetian Romance DSP
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Real Red & Pistachio Pudding
Stamps: Flower Shop, Petite Petals & Perfect Pennants
Embellishments: Brights Candy Dots, Subtles Candy Dots, Subltes Designer Button, Whisper White Bakers Twine & Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon
Tools: Pansy Punch & Petite Petals Punch

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Hayley! love the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different textures in your card and how your placement of the you and me in the ampersand. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that focal point! Great design with that sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used the colors beautifully and I just love your take on the sketch!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. I really love your CAS focal point. Thank you so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete