Tuesday 11 February 2014

You Make the World a Better Place!

Here I am popping in with my post for Try Stampin' on a Tuesday! This week we have another FABulous sketch to inspire you all and also we are thinking flowers and/or hearts...

I decided to get a little help on this card from my wee man and when I asked what he wanted to add he said he wanted to use his finger to stamp lol So the border was created doing just that! 


Challenge #155 is open until Tuesday February 18th @ 11:59 pm EST, so pop by and join in the fun!!!

My Card:

Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Watercolour Wonder DSP & Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral & Island Indigo
Stamps: Starburst Sayings & Petite Petals
Embellishments: Basic Pearls & Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon
Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Small Heart Punch & Itty Bitty Punch Pack 


Always fun to take a poke around blog land... Stop by and say hello to the rest of the TSOAT team!!!

CherylAnn (blog creator) / Amy / Claire / Eileen / Glenda / Karen / Kathy / Mary Jo / Nancy / Nicole / Paula / Rose/Sara / Sarah / Shell / Sue / Tanya

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty :) I love the touch of sparkly heart !

    ReplyDelete