Thank you all so much for linking up and sharing in the fun with us!!!
We are in week 1 of the month so that means two things... It is Colour Me... Monochromatic week AND we get to introduce our February Guest Designer!!!
We are thrilled to have Susie Wittwer with us this month :) Pop on over and check her out at ProCraftination, you won't be sorry you did!!!
This week we are working with Wisteria Wonder...
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
I am also entering this card in the theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Early Espresso
Tools: Owl Builder Punch, Expressions Framelits Dies, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Wood Grain Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits Dies & Brayer