Saturday 14 February 2015

... to heal your heart

My heart is hurting this evening for a couple who's heart is breaking. These cards are never easy to make but I wanted to reach out so they do not feel alone.

For this special card I have used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White & White Vellum
Inks: Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Melon Mambo Blendabilities, Basic Black & Crumb Cake
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Butterfly Thinlet Die & Stampin' Sponge

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love the pearls on the butterfly! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and sentiment.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. spectacular butterfly!
    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete