Friday 6 February 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Bradach!!!

We are going to celebrate a special little boy's 4th birthday tomorrow morning and I just HAD to make an extra special card for him! He decided after returning from a super fun Disney Cruise that he wanted to have a Mickey Mouse & Friends Party!

I wanted to rock out some punch art but I have to say I needed a little help with where to start and so I did a search and found Sharon's super cute card! Thanks for the inspiration :)

My Challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Birthday Theme, Anything Goes

Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Birthday Theme Card 

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight & Real Red DSP Stack
Inks: Basic Black & Dark Cherry Cobbler Blendability
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Sassy Salutations & Sketched Birthday
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, 1/8" Taffeta Basic Black Ribbon & Basic Black Bakers Twine
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Hand Held Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch

2 comments: