Each week at Colour Me...! we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are using...! Have fun :)
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
- HAVE FUN!!!
Thank you so much Cornelia for joining us this month as our Featured Guest Designer! Your cards were an inspiration :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White & Adventure Abound DSP
Stamps: Adventure Awaits
Embellishments: Calypso Coral Embossing Powder
Tools: Embossing Buddy & Heat Tool
While you are surfing around in blog land why not stop by and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Team :)
And our FABulous Featured Guest Designer for the month of February