This week we are using...! Have fun :)
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
- HAVE FUN!!!
A friend of mine directed me to a link to a FABulously talented crafting lady's blog and after watching her amazing tutorial I knew I had to give this technique a try. This is one that will take some practice for sure but I am happy with this my first attempt :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White & So Saffron
Inks: Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Versamark & Chalkmarker
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Embellishments: Clear Embossing Powder
Tools: Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Sponge, Blender Pen & Heat Tool
While you are surfing around in blog land why not stop by and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Team :)
And our FABulous Featured Guest Designer for the month of February