Wednesday 4 February 2015

hey, valentine... glad you're in my school!

Had a chance today to get started on Ethan's Valentines for school :) Here are the cards I made for his teachers. You will be seeing his friends goodies a little later on this week...

Of course you know I love to play with a challenge or two when working on a project for the fun of it! I wanted to keep them fairy CAS to I thought it would be cute to have each be a different colour and them just spot colour the stamped image :)

My Challenges:

Sunday Stamps - Sketch


ColourQ - Colour Combination (worked out perfectly as he has 4 teachers!)


The Paper Players - I know fish are not furry, but they are little critters :)


My Cards:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black
Stamps: Hey, Valentine
Embellishments: Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: n/a

8 comments:

  1. Hayley, these are just adorable! The teachers will LOVE them! The mix of patterned papers are just fantastic! These little fish look great with their blingy bubbles! Thank you for joining us at "Critter-Tine" at The Paper Players and also the Sunday Stamps Challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome Hayley! I love how you used the washi! And, I love your take on the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Haley! My kids are all grown up so no school Valentines. Now I just make one for each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just darling, Hayley! LOVE the fun images, great added sparkle, and that fabulous washi! Super cute! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable cards, Hayley! I love how you added the sparkles! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too sweet. I love how you've mixed up the colours and added the extra bling! I'm sure Ethan's friends will love these. Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete