Sunday 1 February 2015

Happy Birthday (Again!) :)

Played along with a couple of challenges today to try to bring up my spirits. I virtually never get sick but when I do it tends to be a doozy... Strep Throat and a Sinus Infection at the same time :P

Card #2 created for:

Atlantic Hearts - Sketch



ColourQ - Colour Combination


Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Very Vanilla & Smokey Slate
Inks: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral & Smokey Slate Blendabilities
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri & Butterfly Basics
Embellishments: Basic Pearls & 1/8" Taffeta Smokey Slate Ribbon
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love how sweet this is, and a bit elegant, too! Really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and wonderful take on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the delicate design on the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies! Great take on the sketch! feel better soon! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Linda N
    AHSC DT member
    scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love those butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like those pretty butterflies, this is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this one is my favorite!
    Once again thanks for playing at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those delicate butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete