This week is a special week, there are 5 weeks this month so we are doing something a little creative!!! Tara and myself have each picked a colour combo for this challenge and you get to decide which colour combo best suits your style - we are using either Strawberry Slush, So Saffron & Hello Honey or Night of Navy, Soft Sky & Garden Green... have fun!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
This is also Anja's last week, thank you so much for spending time with us. I think we can all agree her projects this month have been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We sure hope you will join us in the gallery when you can Anja!!!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey & So Saffron
Inks: Hello Honey, So Saffron & Strawberry Slush
Stamps: Petite Petals, Something To Say, Work of Art & Really Great Greetings
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Stamp Punch, 1 square punch, Petite Petals Punch & Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack Flower
Tara (co creator) / Claire / Joanne / Julia / Sherrie / Anja (our Featured Guest Designer for July)