Monday 14 July 2014

Girls Craft Night Card #2 :)

I got together with a great friend of mine this weekend for an evening of crafting :) This is the second time we have done this and my goodness we are totally making it a monthly event moving forward, SOOOO much fun!!!

Here is card #2 that I created :)

I am entering this card in a couple of challenges...

Pals Paper Arts - Colour Challenge


Clean & Simple - Sketch Challenge


Just Us Girls - Trend Challenge


Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White & Soft Suede
Inks: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede & Versamark
Stamps: Woodgrain & Bloom with Hope
Embellishments: Whisper White Embossing Powder 
Tools: Heat Tool, Circles Collection Framelites Dies, 1" Circle Punch & Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circle

3 comments:

  1. I love your wood grain circles.....how wonderful! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood grain!!! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very imaginative!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete