Monday 14 July 2014

Girls Craft Night Card #6 :)

I got together with a great friend of mine this weekend for an evening of crafting :) This is the second time we have done this and my goodness we are totally making it a monthly event moving forward, SOOOO much fun!!!

Here is card #6 that I created :)

I am entering this card in a couple of challenges...

The Cutting Edge - CAS(E) Challenge with Die Cutting


CAS-ual Fridays - CAS, Summer Theme Card


Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Temping Turquoise & Old Olive
Stamps: Bloom with Hope
Embellishments: Old Olive Candy Dot
Tools: Flower Fair Framelits Die

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the faux texture you added to the background of your diecut flowers!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun and creative! Love the bright and colorful background behind the negative die cuts - really pretty!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Cutting Edge Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete