2014 is just going to ROCK and I am so excited to be starting it off on such an exciting note... Today is the OFFICIAL launch of Colour Me...! a blog challenge that I have co created with a dear friend of mine :)
So let's get right to it!!! It is week 1 which means we are working with 1 colour (Island Indigo) and which ever neutrals you prefer...
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Inkspirational.
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White & Winter Frost DSP
Inks: Island Indigo & Smokey Slate
Stamps: Perfect Blend
Embellishments: Regals Collection Candy Dots
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)