Wednesday 29 January 2014

Friendships...

So blessed to have some amazing friends who have been there for me when I need them, know when to step back and give me space when I need it and take me back when I am ready... You know who you are and I love you xo

I made this card with the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch and the colour theme from Dynamic Duos this week.

My Challenges:




My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!

Card created with Stampin' UP!s My Digital Studio Software

Background
     Card Stock\Whisper White

Stamps
    Creative Elements\Creative Elements - flower, Color = MELON MAMBO 234,62,112
    Simple Friendship\Simple Friendship - hand and heart, Color = 0,0,0

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = BASIC BLACK 19,27,29
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = MELON MAMBO 234,62,112
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255

Photos
    C:\Users\MarkandHayley\Pictures\1 - Watermark (re-colored) Color = SMOKY SLATE 180,176,173

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, that image is stunning! I stared at it for a while, trying to figure out how you made it.... then I saw that you made it digitally! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that flower is so striking! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete