2014 is just going to ROCK and I am so excited to be starting it off on such an exciting note... Today is the OFFICIAL launch of Colour Me...! a blog challenge that I have co created with a dear friend of mine :)
So let's get right to it!!! It is week 1 which means we are working with 1 colour (Island Indigo) and which ever neutrals you prefer...
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Inkspirational.
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White & Winter Frost DSP
Inks: Island Indigo & Smokey Slate
Stamps: Perfect Blend
Embellishments: Regals Collection Candy Dots
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Happy New Year, my friend! Great card for the first challenge - I love that you have used 'winter' papers... Coffee is just THAT much better when it's cold outside :)ReplyDelete
super fun card, hayley... wishing you a very happy new year!!ReplyDelete
Fantastic card Hayley, this is a great challenge.ReplyDelete
Hayley your card is super cute, the wintery papers and that adorable image make me want a cup of coffee a winter day. The perfect combination! I'm so looking forward creating with you and the rest of the team!ReplyDelete
Very COOL card--is that cup coffee or hot cocoa? Perfect for this week's weather! Hope to play along with your inaugural challenge. Cheers!ReplyDelete
Love that DSP!! Coffee (or hot chocolate!) while crafting with friends is the perfect combo. Congrats on the new challenge.ReplyDelete
Awesome card - love your pattern paper choices!ReplyDelete
Love your card--the background flags are wonderful!ReplyDelete