Tuesday 14 May 2013

Retro Sketch ~ Card Gift Box

Just popping in with a quick post this morning before I hand over the computer to my dear hubby for some much needed game time :)

I made a set of cards yesterday for The Friday Mashup Challenge and after looking at them I thought they would make a nice gift. I used the Retro Sketch challenge to design a box to put them in! This box will comfortably hold 8 cards and envelopes :) 

I am going to be adding tutorials for a few projects I have made over the coming weeks so stay tuned if you are interested!

My Challenge:


My Project:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Project Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Pool Party
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Whisper White
  • Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Inks:
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pool Party
Stamps:
  • Sweets for the Sweet
  • Itty Bitty Banners
Embellishments:
  • Basic Rhinestones
  • Neutrals Brads
Tools:
  • Pinwheel Sizzlits Die
  • Modern Label Punch

2 comments: