This week we are using Calypso Coral ... have fun!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
- HAVE FUN!!!
BIG Welcome to Jen Mitchell our FABulous Featured Guest Designer for the month of October. We are delighted she could join us!!!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black & Calypso Coral
Inks: Staz On Jet Black
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Embellishments: Basic Black Bakers Twin, Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon & Basic Black Candy Dot & Brad Base
Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Tag Topper Scalloped Punch & Envelope Punch Board
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Tara (co creator) / Claire / Joanne / Julia / Sherrie / Jen M (our Featured Guest Designer for October)
This is just the cutest thing ever, Hayley!ReplyDelete
How completely adorable is this! I love it!ReplyDelete
Love this cute tag Hayley - so very clever!ReplyDelete
This is just so cute! Love how you've used the colours this week :)ReplyDelete
Darling tags...just too CUTE and FUN!ReplyDelete
So cute! Love your hidden message in the ladybug!ReplyDelete