This week we are using Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Elegant Eggplant & Crisp Cantaloupe... have fun!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
- HAVE FUN!!!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Black DSP Stack, Elegant Eggplant DSP Stack, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP Stack & Blackberry Bliss DSP Stack
Inks: Staz On Jet Black
Stamps: Mingle All The Way
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch & Bitty Butterfly Punch
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Tara (co creator) / Claire / Joanne / Julia / Sherrie / Jen M (our Featured Guest Designer for October)
I wish I could play in this challenge, but I'll be going away for 2 weeks and won't have any time :(ReplyDelete
Love your spooky blinged up bats!
Such a fun card, Hayley. Loves those polka dot panels of colour!ReplyDelete
Great use of the mixed polka dot papers Hayley for your background, which really makes your sentiment pop. Love those blingy butterfly bats too!ReplyDelete