Wednesday 23 October 2013

Awesome... Thanks!

Good afternoon :) Just popping in with a quick post for you before my little lady wakes from her nap. I have my stampers club this weekend and so I have been busy creating our projects and wanted to share one with you all. It is a set of 3 cards but the other two will have to stay under wraps for a while longer!

I designed this card using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and I wanted to test out a new technique, the Faux Mother of Pearls technique. I am quite happy with how it turned out, though next time I think I will use a little less paint :) I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Inkspirational.

My Challenge:
My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock: Soft Sky & Whisper White
Inks: Soft Sky & Staz On Black
Stamps: Yippee, Skippy
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones & Martha Stewart Pearl Acrylic Paint
Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder & a plastic bag

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the fonts in the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty! I love the little peek of texture behind the focal image. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete