Sunday 3 May 2015

Cuteness Overload!

Had a very busy and productive day, spent lots of time with the kiddos outside in the gorgeous sunshine and also officially switched over all of our clothes to spring/summer!!! Can I just say these two kids are growing far to quickly for my liking :)

So this evening I thought I would sneak away to my craft room and unwind before the busy week ahead...


Card #1 was created for the following challenges:

Hand Stamped Sentiments: sketch


CASology: flight theme


The Paper Players: travel theme


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card #1 Recipe

Card Stock: Whisper White
Inks: Tuxedo Black & Copics - B00, B24, B34, BG15, BV00, E00, E13, E15, E31, E37, R22, RV19, Y13 & YR07
Stamps: Alphabet Rotary Stamp & Birthday Girl {Rachelle Anne Miller}
Embellishments: n/a
Tools: n/a

Card #2 was created for the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers: sketch


The Colour Throwdown: colour theme


My Card:


 Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card #2 Recipe

Card Stock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Echo Park Capture Life DSP
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Melon Membo Blendabilities, Crumb Cake Blendabilities & Smokey Slate Blendabilities 
Stamps: Luka {La-La Land Crafts} & You Are The Most Wonderful {Paper Sweeties}
Embellishments: n/a
Tools: Paper Snips

Card #2 was created for the following challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch

ColourQ: colour theme


My Card:


 Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card #3 Recipe

Card Stock: Rose Red, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White & Subltes DSP Stack
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Melon Mambo Blendabilities & Wild Wasabi Blendabilities
Stamps: Marci {La-La Land Crafts} & You Are Amazing {Paper Sweeties}
Embellishments: n/a
Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Scalloped Border Punch & Paper Snips

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Hayley, you have been busy making totally adorable cards! Your coloring skills are fab! I adore the "road less traveled" card, such a sweet layout! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, you are so very creative and I LOVE all of the cards that you have made... I a, going to have to check out the stamp maker of the sweet children!! I dont recall seeing them before. Such cute designs that you have done for them. And so awesome a challenge combo too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology, I ADORE your creations and so glad that you added to the gallery this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little cuties are way too sweet! Gorgeously coloured too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a busy evening in your craft room and your cards are all wonderful! I had hoped that someone would use the transportation theme creatively and I love how you did just that!! So cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three sweet cards Hayley! Love the sweet images and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all these cards Hayles. All those images are just adorable and your colourings is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all adorable!! Love them so!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable cards...your coloring is fantastic and I love all the super cute images!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet cards Hayley - beautifully coloured. I think the first is my favourite - fabulous layout and a perfect take on the Casology cue word. Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've been a busy crafter, Hayley! Wish I could be as productive as you! Love all three of your cards and I am always so impressed with your coloring skills. The balloon card is absolutely adorable and I love your use of the rotary stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with my Transporation Challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were a busy beaver!!! All the cards are adorable, but I have to admit that the balloon one stole my heart! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete