Friday 16 January 2015

Everything will be OK, even if we can't see what OK is yet.

One final post before I call it quits for the day and head to bed. I created this card for a dear friend using the sketch from RetroSketches and the colour combo at CAS Colours & Sketches... 

My Challenges:



My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White & Season of Style DSP Stack (retired)
Inks: Basic Black
Stamps: Really Good Greetings
Embellishments: Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape
Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder & Sweetheart Punch

7 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! Love the way the heart echoes the dots of the DSP - lovely detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sentiment and I too love how the dots on the heart echo the dots on the background paper. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card - what a great use of our colours this week at CC&S - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the saying, and that you added texture to the heart. I'll have to remember to do that more often when making valentines. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent mix of patterns in the washi tapes and the background paper. Nicely done overall! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Hayley. Love that sentiment. My husband and I have had a tough year and we came across those words which really helped to put things into perspective. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this Hayley! And what a lovely card to give :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete