Tuesday 13 May 2014

Stop to Smell the Roses :)

Here is my post for Try Stampin' on a Tuesday! This week we have another FABulous sketch to inspire you all. If you would like to take it one step further how about adding the twist of stopping to smell the roses. 

On my card I used Rose Red for my colour theme this week with two wee roses on my card as well :) Isn't it nice to receive a card "Just Because..."!




My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White & Regals DSP Stack
Inks: Early Espresso
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Itty Bitty Punch Pack


Always fun to take a poke around blog land... Stop by and say hello to the rest of the TSOAT team!!!

CherylAnn (blog creator) / Amy / Claire / Eileen / Glenda / Karen / Kathy / Mary Jo / Nancy / Nicole / Paula /Rose/Sara/ Sarah / Shell / Sue / Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment