We have a new challenge going on over at Colour Me...! This week, the subtle colours we are playing with this week are Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride & Calypso Coral... Come play along with us!!!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of paper crafty projects are welcome - greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's craft we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
I also came across a new to me challenge. A fellow Design Team member with me at Addicted to Stamps and more has a blog Create Something Catchy Challenges and their inspiration photo this month really well inspired me :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral & Blushing Bride
Embellishments: Basic PearlsTools: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Bird Builder Punch & Quilling Tool
Why let the fun stop here? Please feel free to pop over and say hello to the rest of the Colour Me...! Design Team :)
Tara (co creator) / Brenda / Katie / Rosemary / Sam / Anita (April Guest Designer)