Sunday 15 December 2013

Yippee-Skippee!

Gosh this month is just zipping by and I am happy to say I have almost finished Christmas prep! We are experiencing our biggest snow storm of the season to date and so the plan for today is hunkering down and doing some Christmas baking and crafting!!! 

That being said after mailing out my 130 Christmas Cards for this year I can safely say I am REALLY wanting to make ANYTHING but a Christmas card :) So here is one I made to share with you all this week for our Sunday Stamps colour challenge...


We would love for you to join us! Feel free to use any brand of products you like. Please provide a link back to us in your post. We have switched to a bi weekly challenge so you will have 2 weeks to play along! The deadline to submit your creation is Friday, December 27th at 6 pm EST.

My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: So Saffron & Whisper White
Inks: Staz On Black, So Saffron & Soft Suede
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri & Yippee-Skippee!
Tools: Wood Grain Embossing Folder & Bitty Butterfly Punch


Would love for you to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Sunday Stamps Team! 

Holly (Challenge Creator) / Joan / Steph / Kathya / Brenda / Marie

1 comment:

  1. This came out very pretty... I love the Butterflies and the texture you created.

    ReplyDelete