Good afternoon all. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Can you believe we are almost at the end of August???
The kids and I still have a few days left of our East Coast Adventure before heading back to Ottawa. So we are going to make the most of it and visit with family and head to the beach one last time today and tomorrow.
Moving along to today's post... Here is a little something I created for this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge! Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral ~ Pretty with Monochromatic appeal!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White
Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe & Calypso Coral
Stamps: Regarding Dahlias
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Essentials Pack & Blender Pen
Please feel free to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Dynamic Ladies!
Alison Barclay / Debbie Henderson/ Janet Bagnall/ Janet Zeppa / Lori Turner / Michelle Williams / Susie Wittwer / Tracey McNeely / Tara Bourgoin / Lesley Croghan (Challenge Creator) / Anne Marie Hile (Challenge Manager)
What a pretty stamp! Lovely card.ReplyDelete
Very pretty card Hayley!ReplyDelete
I hope you are having a great vacation with family! You card looks great with that beautiful flower image!ReplyDelete
Sounds like you had a super dooper vacation, Hayley!! Love the dahlia stamp :) Pretty card!ReplyDelete
Such a lovely flower and your vaca sounds wonderful!ReplyDelete
Beautiful & simple! That flower is such a great image! xxReplyDelete