Good evening all :) Had a bit of a ho hum day but ended up getting to see both of my best friends this evening which really made my day! Blessed to have these women in my life <3
Here is a card that I made for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketches Challenge... LOVE this sketch and LOVE double stamping!!! It takes some practice but it is sure fun :) I am also entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Inkspirational & Addicted to Stamps & More!
- You can create ANY project (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc) as long as it uses our sketch.
- Any and all products accepted; no limitations - GO NUTS!
- Each entry must be a new project! It is fun to create afterall!
- Your project must be shared with us using the inlinkz submission tool.
- We ask that you submit a direct link to the project photo of your entry/blog post.
- We ask that you create a link back to our challenge that you are entering, it must be visible on your blog post or in the photo comments if posting through an online gallery (if your link is from Photobucket, Facebook, Flickr, etc the photo privacy must be set to "public" otherwise we won't be able to come see your great project.
- Feel free to combine your project with other challenges (except other sketch challenges of course!).
- Must be submitted by the deadline, and...
- MOST important: Have FUN creating :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Old Olive & Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron & Soft Suede
Stamps: Teeny Weeny Wishes & Stippled Blossoms
Tools: Stamp a Majig
Michelle S (blog co creator) / Darla (blog co creator) / Anna / Anna-Carin / Barbara / Beth / Brandi/ Candra/Caroline/Carrie /Chantal / Jessica / Krista / Lajeania / Lucy / Margaret / Mary / Michelle H / Pam / Rebecca / Shari/Tarah