Monday 7 October 2013

MDS Monday & ColourQ ~ Apple Orchard Fun!!!

We enjoyed a FABulous Saturday morning of apple picking with our family this weekend and of course we snapped a few photos... My lovely sister in law did a family session for us which I cannot wait to see :) 

I was looking forward to MDS Monday because I knew it was scrap page week and just HAD to make a page with these cuties!!! I also paired up the FUN colour theme from ColourQ.

My Challenges: 



My Page:

Version #1



Version #2 - the challenge over at MDS Monday was a page using this sketch with just a POP of colour :)


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Project created with Stampin' UP!s My Digital Studio Software


A few sneak peeks of our session... Melissa Kew Photography!!!






7 comments:

  1. What a great layout! And it looks like a super fun day at the orchard! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, love you layout and what a gorgeous family my friend! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page! and a beautiful family! both versions are great! So glad you joined us at MDS Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo's Haley, what a fun looking photo session! Love your layout and what you did with the photo as a background! Thanks for sharing it all with us at the colourQ. Have a happy week with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These came out great Hayley.. I love how it looks with the black n white background. The others colors really pop off the page. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Love the background photo, either B&W or colored. Those photos are just precious! Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great interpretation of the sketch! I LOVE that you have used a large photo for the background, and the gray background is great! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday :)

    ReplyDelete