Monday 28 October 2013

1 card & 3 tags :)

It was a rather busy yet productive weekend for me... Popping in with a quick post before my lovely little one wakes :) 

I created this card using the sketch from Seize the Sketch but missed the deadline... :(





I created this tag using the sketch from CAS.





I created this tag using the sketch from CAS(E).





And lastly I created this tag using the sketch from House of Cards but missed the deadline... :(





Take the time to let your creativity bloom! 

I will pop back in later on this evening to add the card recipes for each of these project... :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to rock the sketch challenges! These all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a super job with all of the challenges! I'm especially partial to your snowflake tag because that's my sketch, LOL, but I also really like the tree tag. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy! Great cards/tags all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete