Tuesday 3 September 2013

MDS Monday ~ Tooth Fairy Fun!

Just had to create and post this little project before bed, because it looks like I will need it soon. When our son was brushing his teeth this evening he noticed he has his very 1st loose tooth! My goodness what a big week for him, 1st day of school coming up on Thursday & 1st loose tooth :)

I have loved playing along with MDS Monday these past few months and here I go again...

My Challenge:


My Project:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!

Project created with Stampin' UP!s My Digital Studio (tooth fairy image found through google search!) 

4 comments:

  1. OMG - what a fabulous idea! What a great Mom you are! I'm sure Ethan is going to be thrilled with this certificate when he gets it! Thanks for playing with us, my friend, at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love how we can make personalized projects with MDS. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you've made him a certificate!! :) Super cute idea and great job with it too! Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete