Good afternoon all! When I saw this week's colour combo over at Dynamic Duos I was thinking I would like to do something different, I was not in the mood for more flowers or butterflies so I thought to myself what can I do... And this is what I came up with!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Inks: Blushing Bride & Primrose Petals
Stamps: Festive Flurry
Embellishments: Blushing Bride 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon,Whisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon & Frosted Finishes Embellishments
Tools: Festive Flurry Framelits Dies & Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Please feel free to stop by and say hello to the rest of the Dynamic Ladies!