Happy Monday morning all! Today is a very special day, it is our niece London's 3rd Birthday :) Wow, time seems to be flying by these days... It has been so much fun being able to watch her grow and develop into the sweet little girl she is today. Ethan adores her and they really enjoy spending time together, makes this mama one happy gal!
Getting ready to decorate her cupcake at her birthday party!!!
Here is a fun little card I have made to celebrate today, using our sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!We would LOVE for you to pop by and join in! Here are a few helpful guidelines to remember to keep the challenge fun for all!
- You can create ANY project (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc) as long as it uses our sketch.
- Any and all products accepted; no limitations - GO NUTS!
- Each entry must be a new project! It is fun to create afterall!
- Your project must be shared with us using the inlinkz submission tool.
- We ask that you submit a direct link to the project photo of your entry/blog post.
- We ask that you create a link back to our challenge that you are entering, it must be visible on your blog post or in the photo comments if posting through an online gallery (if your link is from Photobucket, Facebook, Flickr, etc the photo privacy must be set to "public" otherwise we won't be able to come see your great project.
- Feel free to combine your project with other challenges (except other sketch challenges of course!).
- Must be submitted by the deadline, and...
- MOST important: Have FUN creating :)
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
This project was created using Stampin' UP!s My Digital Studio Software
Michelle S (blog co creator) / Darla (blog co creator) / Anna / Anna-Carin / Barbara / Beth / Brandi/ Candra / Caroline/Carrie /Chantal / Jessica / Krista / Lajeania / Lucy / Margaret / Mary / Michelle H / Pam / Rebecca / Shari / Tarah