Friday 26 July 2013

The Paper Players & The Colour Throwdown

The weekend is here and I am so looking forward to spending it with my fabulous family! 

I am entering this card in the challenges over at The Paper Players, a sweet simple sketch I feel in love with. And The Colour Throwdown, beautiful colour theme.

My Challenges:




My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Whisper White
  • Eastern Elegance DSP 
Inks:
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps:
  • Regarding Dahlias
Tools:
  • Blender Pen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Hayley! I love the big, bold blossom and the gorgeous colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the pretty colored flower. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card... that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete