Monday 15 July 2013

CAS & Merry Monday ~ A little more CHRISTMAS in July!

3rd post for today but I just HAD to, just before my kiddos nap time guess what arrived??? MY HOLIDAY MINI PREORDER!!! Had to share my card with you all but it is going to be a short post because I still have a little time before the kiddos will wake and this crafty gals brain is going into overdrive with ideas :)

I will be entering this card in the sketch challenge over at CAS - Colours & Sketches and also Merry Mondays July Challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Anything Goes Christmas challenge :) 

My Challenges:




My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Old Olive
  • Whisper White
Inks:
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Old Olive
  • Metallic Encore Gold Pad
Stamps:
  • Joyful Christmas
Embellishments:
  • Gold Stampin' Glitter

9 comments:

  1. Love this Hayley. Can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great with the image stamped on all the panels. I have my eye on this set too. Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card my friend, love that poinsettia...SO pretty! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hayley, your poinsettias are beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get this stamp set - we have to wait a bit longer in UK! Love your card - very stylish - thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to triple time stamp on the three overlapping panels. Lucky you with new stamps for Christmas already! Thanks for joining in the fun at CC&S this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to use this stamp, Hayley! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete