Monday 29 July 2013

Hanging the holly, trimming the tree... I can't help myself :)

Here is a festive card I made using the Try Stampin' on a Tuesday sketch this week and I will also be entering it in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Merry Monday & Crafty Hazelnut's Anything Goes Christmas challenge :)

I am so happy Stampin' UP! decided to still offer More Merry Messages and Ornament Keepsakes for another year, as I just LOVE them!!! 

My Challenges:





My Card:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Card Recipe

Card Stock: Island Indigo, Smokey Slate, Whisper White & Winter Frost Specialty DSP
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo & Smokey Slate
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes & More Merry Messages
Embellishments: Neutrals Candy Dots, Basic Rhinestones & Silver Stampin' Glitter
Tools: Ornament Keepsakes Framelits & Ovals Collection

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sentiment - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley this is so pretty! Love your little baubles and I love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete