We will be working our way through the catty sharing our take on some of the wonderful projects inside... Week #6 is Kiddos week and I an CASE-ing a project I found on Page 93 of the Canadian Catalogue.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Inks: Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Basic Gray & Hello Honey
Stamps: A Round Array & Zoo Babies
Tools: Fringe Scissors, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch & 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch