We will be working our way through the catty sharing our take on some of the wonderful projects inside... Week #3 is Birthday and I an CASE-ing a card I found on Page 51 of the Canadian Catalogue.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Smokey Slate
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday & Sketched Birthday
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter & Old Olive Bakers Twine
Tools: Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Would love for you to take the time to check out the rest of the CTC Team!!!