Well I head off tomorrow on my summer holidays (my only holiday all year long). We will be spending 5 whole weeks in FABulous Nova Scotia to visit with family and friends and spend our time at the beach!!! Don't worry I have worked ahead so will still have some blog posts coming up while I am away :)
I have some thrilling news to share... I have been asked to join the Design Team over at CASE-ing the Catty Challenge, a new blog challenge created by the lovely Brownyn Eastley!!! I am so very excited to be a part of this amazingly talented team and looking forward to sharing some inspiration from our wonderful *NEW* Annual catty.
We will be working our way through the catty sharing our take on some of the wonderful projects inside... Week #1 is Gift and Packaging and I an CASE-ing a little gift bag I found on Page 9 of the Canadian Catalogue.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, & Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Staz On Black
Stamps: Something to Say
Embellishments: Sweetheart Treat Bag (retired), Pool Party Bakers Twine, Mini Silver Clothespin
Tools: Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch & Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack Heart Punch
Would love for you to take the time to check out the rest of the CTC Team!!!