We will be working our way through the catty sharing our take on some of the wonderful projects inside... Week #2 is Memory Keeping and I an CASE-ing a little note book I found on Page 41 of the Canadian Catalogue.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Take the time to let your creativity bloom!
Card Stock: Moonlight DSP
Inks: Staz on Black, Blackberry Bliss & Lost Lagoon
Stamps: Petite Pairs, Something to Say & Open Sea
Embellishments: Kraft Grid Journal, Wooden Elements, Basic Gray Bakers Twine
Tools: Project Life Corner Rounder Punch
Would love for you to take the time to check out the rest of the CTC Team!!!