Tuesday 19 November 2013

Thanksgiving Cracker Fun!!!

Popping in with a cute little project I have to share with you all today! I recently purchased the *NEW* Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' UP! and I AM IN LOVE!!! Not only can you make 60 different size envelopes which means you can make a whole bunch of fun new size cards but also there are SOOOOO many more uses for it which I am finding out :) 

I came across this tutorial on line and I knew it would be PERFECT for The Friday Mashup challenge this week and then realized it would also tie in with the challenge over at The Paper Players... 

As our American friends will be celebrating their Thanksgiving next week how fitting would it be to make a few of these to help finish off your table decor :)

My Challenges:


My Project:



Take the time to let your creativity bloom!



Project Recipe

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar & In Colour 1213-1215 DSP Stack
Inks: Crushed Curry & Early Espresso
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Linen Thread & 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon
Tools: Stampin' Sponge, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Wood Grain Embossing Folder & Envelope Punch Board

4 comments:

  1. Great project Hayley! I love those textured leaves against the polka dot DSP, what a wonderful contrast!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, Hayley! I love the fall theme and decorated with textured leaves. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Hayley! I love the touch of pearls! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Hayley! I love all the texture on the leaves, and those pearls are perfect! Great project. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete