Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tags, Tags & more TAGS!

This morning I had some crafty fun with a few friends of mine and during this time I was able to get these lovely tags created for my upcoming Bags and Tags Cookie Swap Class!

My little guy is home from school today (not feeling well/tired) and has just gotten up from some quiet time so I am going to be back later on today to add in the tag recipes but did not want to miss any deadlines in the meantime... :) 

The first tag was created with the CAS(E) this Sketch, sketch:


My Tag:



The second tag was created with the Seize the Sketch, sketch:


My Tag:



The remaining tags were created with the Freshly Made Sketch, sketch:

My Tags:








Take the time to let your creativity bloom!

12 comments:

  1. All of your tags are adorable! Thanks for sharing one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the tags, they are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketches you chose are all favorites of mine--besides Sunday Stamps sketches, of course! I never think to make tags with them so thank you for inspiring me to do so.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the card sketch for your tags! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Your tags are absolutely darling, and each one fits the sketch selected wonderfully! LOVE this idea! Small things are just so sweet!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB selection of tags & great idea to use the sketches for them. The recipients will LOVE them. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute tags. I really like the ones with the Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are all so wonderful! What a fabulous job you did using the sketches for tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful idea. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you used the sketches for a ton of awesome tags!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tags! Great take on the sketches! I'm especially fond of the ones with ornaments! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tags...I specially love that blue one with glitter. I might have to case it.

    ReplyDelete