Sunday 12 May 2013

Had to bring this one out again... :)

Just another little post for the day before I head off on my Mother's Day adventure with my family!

When I saw the theme at CASology this week was Hexagon I knew I just had to break out this little card again :)

My Challenge:


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock:

  • Basic Black
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Whisper White
  • Floral District DSP
  • White Vellum
Inks:
  • Basic Black
Stamps:
  • Ciao Bella
Embellishments:
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
  • *tisk tisk* Michaels Glittery Ribbon (it just fit so well I had to lol)
Tools:
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder
  • Large Oval Punch
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Ornament Punch
  • Petite Curly Label Punch
  • Stampin' Sponge

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely perfect!!! I love the glittery wings out of vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look at that fun bee with his glittery wings on that lovely honeycomb background! Fun! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley this is cute cute cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable - love the sparkly wings and the scale of the bee is perfect on the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background for your sweet little bee! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute Hayley! Love that little bee! :)

    ReplyDelete